Meet our Sales People Who Are Here To Help You
Janet Petree is in the Saddletree sales department and is a community specialist in the neighborhood of Cordera. She and her husband came here 12 years ago with the military and have happily made Colorado Springs their permanent home. Janet has been with Saddletree Homes for 12 years and truly enjoys helping her clients with the process of building the home of their dreams!
Jordan has called Colorado Springs home for 25 years. Before joining the team at Saddletree Homes, he spent nine years as an educator with a background in Linguistics. He taught and tutored Spanish and Italian at the University of Denver and CU Boulder. Along the way, he also taught elementary school and high school and coached basketball and track and field. Teaching and coaching were incredibly helpful in developing the interpersonal skills that he uses to help his clients at Saddletree.
About The Boulder
This dream home has a large dining room that gives way to a spacious great room with a fireplace. The main level has exquisite detail throughout with luxury hardwood, granite, and finish work. The great room is a beautiful area for hosting a large party or intimate family gatherings, and the windows allow for full enjoyment of the Colorado sunshine and views. Both the dining room and the master suite offer convenient access to the covered patio, backyard and the breathtaking outdoors right off the main level. Exiting the great room is a subtle transition into any cook’s dream, a state of the art gourmet kitchen featuring KitchenAid Stainless Steel Appliances. This main level also includes a master getaway with a luxurious master bathroom featuring a freestanding tub, a zero-entry shower, and a large walk-in closet.
The stairway cascades you to the expansive basement equipped with a large rec room with space for a pool/ping pong table. The basement also has three very spacious bedrooms and two large bathrooms great for everyday living or guests.
Cordera, a Master Planned Community in northeast Colorado Springs, is thoughtfully designed to offer excellent amenities such as an extensive trail system, cul-de-sac streets, storybook themed parks, the 5 acre Grand Lawn Park, a top-notch landscaping program, high architectural standards, and the state-of-the-art Community Center! The unique architectural styles, elevation options and color schemes in Cordera allow you to create the home of your dreams while avoiding a cookie-cutter looking community. Cordera is proud to have high-performance energy rated homes, which means greater comfort for the homeowner and lower utility bills.
Even with all the opportunities and activities surrounding this ideal location, you may find yourself wanting to stay in the neighborhood more often than not. First-rate amenities are part of the package when you live in Cordera, and the sense of community is evident everywhere you look. Events like the annual Father-Daughter Dance and concerts on the Grand Lawn offer chances to make fast friends and lasting memories.
- Heated outdoor pool with kid’s splash zone
- State-of-the-art fitness room
- Internet cafe and snack bar
- Grand room separates into three meeting rooms
- Child Watch room
- Award-winning parks including the Grand Lawn
- 41+ acres of open space
- 4.5 miles of trails
The Cordera Community Center includes:
- Heated outdoor pool complete with kid’s splash zone and zero depth entry
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment and fitness classes
- Multipurpose rooms
- 5+ acre Grand Lawn.
- Plus, engaging family-friendly events, programs, and parties are offered by outstanding organizations like the YMCA, The Fine Arts Center and Colorado Springs Conservatory.
Cordera is located in renowned Academy School District 20 and even has an elementary school within the community. The walking trails and a pedestrian underpass encourage residents to walk through the community to school, the parks, Community Center or friends’ homes.
Cordera Makes “Community Sense”
We define “Community Sense” as the act of working toward an overall better quality of life. We know that quality of life means much more than living in a great home. It also means providing extra value through quality, environmentally conscious designs that promote social interaction and community involvement.
Reasons why Cordera makes “Community Sense.”
- Cordera offers a very competitive Total Cost of Ownership (T.C.O.). What is Total Cost of Ownership? It’s looking at the big picture when figuring costs of owning a new home and understanding that value is about so much more than the home price. Your T.C.O. takes into account property taxes, community dues, commute costs and utilities. When you add up these costs and combine it with all the amenities and other benefits Cordera offers, the best choice for a Master Planned Community in Colorado Springs becomes very clear. View Cordera’s T.C.O. in relation to other communities.
- Most streets are cul-de-sac streets designed with safety, aesthetics and quality of life in mind. Many residents view their cul-de-sac as a mini community, providing more interaction with their neighbors and giving them the opportunity to build valued relationships.
- A Pedestrian Underpass has been constructed at a main street crossing so that students and residents aren’t forced to deal with busy streets while walking to school, the Community Center or exploring the miles of community trails. A second underpass is planned for the future.
- With acres of open space, miles of trails, two storybook themed parks, and two future parks planned Cordera provides a plentiful amount of areas to play, exercise, relax or socialize.
- The architectural designs in Cordera are literally inspired by some of Colorado Springs’ most extraordinary homes from the early 1900’s. With exceptional architectural details and individual color palettes, the homes in Cordera maintain a traditional sense, while offering the uniqueness and variety residents demand in a new community.
- Complete with a heated outdoor pool, a fitness room and meeting rooms, Cordera’s Community Center and Grand Lawn have been designed to be the social epicenter, bringing the community together to have fun, get fit, be informed, and create lasting memories.
- All of the landscaping guidelines for the parks, common areas, and homes have been carefully designed to utilize water conservation techniques to respect the demands of our dry climate.
- Purchasing a home in Cordera is an exciting milestone. To make this process as convenient as possible, homeowners can select from an array of color palettes and landscape styles to best reflect the character of their home. This helps to eliminate a lot of the guesswork – providing you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ve made a good choice.
- Landscaping is made easy in Cordera. We’ve preselected the best landscape contractors in the Colorado Springs area. Create the yard of your dreams by choosing one of the approved contractors, and you’ll receive a free professional landscape design and two free trees. A great looking landscape both enhances the community’s appeal and provides value for your home for years to come.
- Neighborhoods are designed to conform to the land and its natural features providing interesting and varied streetscapes. Each cul-de-sac features a different type of tree, giving the community a unique look and feel throughout.
Details Cordera Directions Map Model Home School District District #20 Saddletree Homes Starting Home Prices Low 600's Saddletree Homes Minimum Lot Size .19 Acres Saddletree Homes Maximum Lot Size .49 Acres NEIGHBORHOOD AMENITIES Golf Course Community Community Center / Pool Home Owner's Association Cul de sac Streets Parks, Trails, and Open Space PROXIMITY TO COMMUNITY SERVICES Shopping Center 4 miles YMCA / Recreation Center 1 Mile Hospital 5 Miles Colorado Springs Airport 21 Miles Downtown Colorado Springs 16 Miles Denver International Airport 67 Miles