Customer Care and Warranty Information
A home is one of the last hand-built products left in the world and every home Saddletree builds is constructed with quality materials and the labor of experienced craftsmen. A home, like an automobile, however, requires care and attention from day one. General homeowner maintenance is essential to providing a quality home for a lifetime.
Submit A Claim Through The Warranty Login Portal
Please, login to your BuilderTrend account and click on the warranty tab for customer care, warranty information, or to fill out a ‘New Claim” request. Once a new claim request is submitted we will get in touch with you shortly.
Warranty Phone Number: (719) 344-2764
Warranty Email: Warranty@SaddletreeHomes.com
Available: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
Emergency Contact Available 24/7 -365: (719) 387-0577
Qualification to Use the Emergency Contact Number:
- You must be the original purchaser of the home and in the first year of warranty coverage.
- Total loss of heat, electricity, or water (Verify with Colorado Springs Utilities before contacting Saddletree Homes Emergency service or original contractor.)
- Plumbing leak that cannot be controlled by shutting off the water at supply. (Verify that the leak is not due to improper use or maintenance and that homeowners insurance would not be called instead.)
- No available hot water if needed at that time. (Follow instructions on the hot water heater to try and resume heating before calling Saddletree Homes Emergency service.)
- Natural gas leak (Evacuate the premises immediately and dial 911 and then contact Saddletree Homes Emergency service.)
- Loss of access to the house due to a mechanical fault; front door lock, garage door, etc.
- Electrical sparking from a fixture or outlet that could result in fire (This does not include static electricity shocks.)