Bed: 3-7 | Bath: 3-6 | Garage: 2+
- Saddletree Homes Starting in the $800s
- Saddletree Homes Lots range Between 8,100-21,350 Square Feet
- Model Homes Available
Neighborhood Details and Amenities
- Academy School District 20
- Community Center/Pool
- Homeowners’ Association (HOA)
- Cul-De-Sac Streets
- Parks, Trails, and Open Space
Proximity to Community Services
- Lifetime Fitness
- Shopping Center: 1 Mile
- YMCA/Recreation Center: 1 Mile
- Hospital: 2 Miles
- Downtown Colorado Springs: 16 miles
- Colorado Springs Airport: 16 miles
- Denver International Airport: 80 miles
4007 Notch Trail
Colorado Springs, CO 80924
Monday – Saturday | 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Ever dream of living in a perfectly-located paradise that perpetually promotes a better quality of life?
We know just the place…
With a prime location in northeast Colorado Springs, Cordera is a thoughtfully-designed master-planned community with perks and amenities like an extensive trail system, cul-de-sac streets, storybook-themed parks, the famed 5-acre Grand Lawn Park, aesthetically-alluring landscaping, and a state-of-the-art community center!
Inspired by some of Colorado Springs’ most extraordinary homes from the early 1900s and built to the highest architectural standards, Saddletree’s magnificent homes and available lots in Cordera provide a traditional feel while offering the uniqueness and variety residents demand in a new community.
At Cordera, you’re in the heart of Briargate surrounded by the city’s most desired conveniences and amenities. You’ll be immersed in social interaction and community involvement. And most importantly, you’ll be in the home you see when you close your eyes and dream.