Bed: 3-7 | Bath: 3-6 | Garage: 2+
- Saddletree Homes Starting in the 700s
- Saddletree Homes Lots range Between 8,700-18,250 Square Feet
Neighborhood Details and Amenities
- Academy School District 20
- Golf Course Community
- Community Center/Pool
- Homeowners’ Association (HOA)
- Cul-De-Sac Streets
- Parks, Trails, and Open Space
Proximity to Community Services
- Shopping Center: 4 Miles
- YMCA/Recreation Center: 1 Mile
- Hospital: 5 Miles
- Downtown Colorado Springs: 16 miles
- Colorado Springs Airport: 21 miles
- Denver International Airport: 67 miles
1638 Summerglow Lane
Monument, Colorado 80132
Monday – Saturday | 10:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Sunday | Closed
Ever dream of living in a home that’s fine-tuned to your essence…in a community that reflects your unique lifestyle?
We know just the place…
Mature and well-appointed, Flying Horse in Colorado Springs is the crown jewel of our town’s Northgate area. Rich with panoramic views, distinct housing villages, Tom Weiskopf designed golf courses, and resort-style amenities to keep you active, this award-winning Colorado Springs’ community epitomizes the growing vibrance of our beautiful city.
Meticulously-crafted and nestled in quaint enclaves surrounded by tranquil open spaces and pocket parks, the innovative craftsmanship of Saddletree’s homes in this popular lifestyle community are not only elegant and functional, but smart and energy efficient.
From families to active adults to retirees, Flying Horse is your place to saddle up and be in the home you see when you close your eyes and dream.