Bed: 3-7 | Bath: 3-6 | Garage: 2+
- Saddletree Homes Starting in the $800s
- Saddletree Homes Lots range Between 10,100-26,000 Square Feet
- Model Homes Available
Neighborhood Details and Amenities
- Lewis Palmer School District 38
- Homeowners’ Association (HOA)
- Cul-De-Sac Streets
- Parks, Trails, and Open Space
Proximity to Community Services
- Shopping Center: 3 Miles
- YMCA/Recreation Center: 7 Miles
- Hospital: 9.5 Miles
- Downtown Colorado Springs: 21 miles
- Colorado Springs Airport: 25 miles
- Denver International Airport: 65 miles
16341 Mountain Glory Dr
Monument, Colorado 80132
Monday – Saturday | 10:00 AM – 4:30 pm
New Home Specialists
Ever dream of feeling world’s away in your own mountain retreat…within a community that’s just minutes from modern life and amenities?
We know just the place…
Nestled among towering pines along the western edge of the Black Forest near Fox Run Park with incredible views of Pikes Peak and the Front Range, Sanctuary Pointe is the most coveted new home development in Monument, Colorado.
Upscale and magnificent, Saddletree’s lots and homes within Sanctuary Pointe rival those in even the country’s most elite communities. With high-tech features inside and pure wilderness out, it’s the perfect place to replenish and reinvigorate without ever being too far from city life.
In Sanctuary Pointe, you can live luxuriously….you can live peacefully….you can live in the home You See When You Close Your Eyes And Dream.